Thursday 2 September 2010

I just have to have...

Not being totally conventional, I am always on the look out for unique and amazingly creative bits and pieces to fill my home.

Here are some of my favourite finds from this week's hunting!

Top of the list has to be this fabulous wallpaper from Land of Nod



I dreampt of this kind of stuff as a child! This is definitely on my list of things to buy for my little boy's room

For myself, I absolutely adore these tiles! These are a total must for a little wash room or a country cottage kitchen. I love them so much I want a whole wall full of them - oh just imagine!


Finally these furniture designers have produced some mindblowing pieces. They are completely out of this world. I would quite happily have any of their masterpieces in my house. This one is one of my favorites




No comments: